Monday, September 24, 2007

Post Post

I think I did dissolve..between layers of woolen blankets and four pillows after having finally managed to put myself to bed at 11pm last night. I am grateful to those whom I participated in 'Milkcrate' with the weekend just gone, and hope it's not the last time we meet in this particular context. Post yoga and spilt coffee and on my way back to E.M.U. this morning, I recall past conversations with visual artists friends (whom I seem to attract in droves) and how lucky they are to be able to work alongside of each other within a hired studio or home-space. As a music-maker I never imagined this type of scenario would ever work as well as it appeared to during Milkcrate; here was the space that I have desired since many years prior.

Namaste, Sebastian.

No comments: