Monday, June 26, 2006

20060626 3:55

I slept for a short while. Besides this, I have been working on a failed max msp patch- doesnt sound good enough- although I might use a small amount of the results as in between song filler. Maybe. I have also messed with the form of track 2 quite a bit- its a bit longer now- and is now by far my best track I have done by myself in a milkcrate. Ever. (I say this now ;). Anyways, at any rate I have been very unproductive in terms of the bigger picture. But I guess there are always some moments of inefficiency in any milkcrate...

Here are two more tracks.

http://www.milkcrate.com.au/_other/mc08/mc08_08.mp3
Sort of fractal in nature. It is called "The Statue" for the time being. Although maybe none of the tracks will have names by the end. Who knows?

http://www.milkcrate.com.au/_other/mc08/mc08_09.mp3
Even though this one is short, I quite like it because of the mysterious chords or whatever and the glitchiness to it.

One more thing: I really have been finding it increasingly difficult to think of ideas around this 220ms sample. Man! But it really is quite short you know---

I have got much more energy now!

No comments: